Thursday, October 14, 2010

Im in Illinois

I like to pronounce the S in Illinois but I constantly get corrected. So I figure I wasn't worth the hassle.
Im staying here with my friends Jonathan Wallace and Jaider Torres in a little town called Rock Island. Why they call it an island I have no idea, the only water close by is a big river. The name escapes me. Jonathan's dating a cute little short haired brenette that looks A LOT like Natalie portman...including all the drama. Jonathans brother Harrison Wallace is running for Counry Clerk, so naterally I am doing some campaging. Yay polotics! Thats about all thats going on round here in the midwest. Everybodys getting hiped up for...Im still trying to figure out what im gonna dress up as. Does anybody have any suggestions???

No comments:

Post a Comment