Monday, October 25, 2010

Museums and showers

One rather interesting thing you have to deal with when traveling is the special technique to turning on the shower. First too hot, then to cold, then water preasure went out the door, or your left stand in a puddle, in the bathroom, in your sox. Or is that just me. By the time I reach the 3/4 turn left on hot, 1/2 turn right on cold, 1/8 turn back right on hot, all the hot water is gone and Im left standing there shivering and trying to wash my hair. On occasion I say screw it and wash my head in the sink...try not to get your head stuck under the fausit, its rather claustriphobic and brusing may occur. I have used so many feminan shampoos and body washes that I regret to imform you that I probably smell like a girl ( not all bad), I shouldnt have left my body wash in Minneapolis. I hope its getting used.
    Being in our nations capital I have increased the amount of picutres on my camera by about thiiiiiiiiiiiiissss much, maybe more. I even got a shot with C-3PO, damn robot didn't even smile. However most of these picture are filled shapes of our past: steam engines, locomotives, toasters, a dead fish, some inquistive looking neanrithal, stuffes teddy, excuse me, grizzly bears, animals with a pouch, test tuble squids, and a varmont that looks like the squirrel off of Ice Age. You gotta love Moo-Z-umms.
    Man these blogs sure are swell!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment